today i was able to accomplish many things. i woke up this morning to get a good invite to go skiing up in arctic valley with Dan Hill. we hiked up the face of the mountain and had a good day skiing. we ended up taking only one run due to the time limit we were on and the quality of snow wasn't at its prime. so we ended up taking one food run on the face. i skied on straight skis which i havent skied for 5 years and i was quickly reminded of the hardness of turning with straight skis do to the lack of the parabolic shape.
once i got home i was able to finally track down a really good deal on craigslist.com for a mountain bike. i found a 2006 kona cowan which is a dirt jumping bike/mountain bike. it can be used on all trails from calm to rugged. it is a very good bike, good quality and it has some very nice components.
3 comments:
does that mean today was your first day as a bellman? Saweet! Let me know how it went and if alex is still there, which for his sake I hope he is not!! Nice bike man! How are grandma and grandpa? a'ight, peace, sweet that you were able to ski and bike in the same day, gotta love AK...
Well, I don't know if I will tell you how much I get paid (13.50/hour + tips) because someone might hack my bank account... and then where would I be? Carter, I miss you.
cool. so while you're skiing it up in Alaska, think of us, under overcast indecisive provo skies.
Post a Comment