so this last wednesday night my friend jared had a wonderful idea to go camping and to wake up early in the morning to go fishing. well the camping happened. we hiked in at about 1 am with nice sunlight to symphony lakes which is aobut 6 miles in from the parking lot. and the fishing happened but probably not as early as we had hoped. but we did wake up to the sun. we slept four of us in my little two man tent and lacey slept in her own two man tent. she had plenty of space while jared claimed he had no space. we woke up, at a little breakfast and off we went to fish. it was a great day of fishing and i'll let the pictures show you the happiness we had.


and this was only the start i had to leave early to go to work but they said they caught many more. once again another successful fishing trip to symphony lakes.
2 comments:
I'm jealous! That's where I wanted to go when I was there, looks so fun! Did you eat the fish?
man that sounds fun!! too bad you had to leave and go to work... wish I was there, I missed that this trip, maybe next time!
Post a Comment