I enjoyed Versailles very much. Nikki Styler recommended Versailles to me but i thought she meant the big palace at Versailles:

well i went to the palace and it was seriously so packed full of people that it was crowded in every room. and to make it worse the set up of the palace was that you entered in one door and then you walked in a line all through the palace and there were no exits until the very end. well i didnt last long and i just left mom and nicola and walked as fast as a i could to get out of the palace. i then tried to find dad who had planned from the very beginning to go rent a bike and bike around the gardens. well i found him but he was too far off to catch his attention so i rented my own bike and set off on a great journey:


i later found my dad and we went off once again and biked through all of the gardens again. it was a blast:




i love biking and biking in Versailles was a very good thing!
4 comments:
Nice! It looks like you saw it in the best way possible! I can't imagine it being very fun to pack in with a million tourists to see the inside. The biking looks awesome! :) Mom said you've biked quite a bit there, I can't wait to see some countryside biking pictures!
What a cool Dad, it`s so good you got to spend some time together, it will be a good memory!
I guess I haven't been checking blogs lately, these pictures are awesome Cartz, I am so jealous! And seriously, what better way to see France than on a bike, I bet it was just amazing, I am so impressed. Good luck this weekend down south and we'll hope to see you some time next week! love ya.
kates
Carter! I just googled my name looking for something specific, and I found your blog post because you mentioned my name! I know this is way late to say ha, but I'm glad you got out of the palace and explored all the grounds. That was my favorite part for sure. I was lucky not to have lines of people in the palace but still, the gardens, village, fountains, etc are always more enticing than stuffy hard-furniture rooms no?
Post a Comment