Tamanna and I spent our honeymoon on the big island of Hawaii. We stayed in a friends house, so we had our own house, our own car, our own kayak, and our own snorkel equipment. I don’t think we could have had a better getaway for our honeymoon. We spent two weeks bummin the beaches, looking for turtles and dolphins, and eating exquisite food. Thanks so much for making this happen.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
the Greens at Waikoloa
Tamanna and I spent our honeymoon on the big island of Hawaii. We stayed in a friends house, so we had our own house, our own car, our own kayak, and our own snorkel equipment. I don’t think we could have had a better getaway for our honeymoon. We spent two weeks bummin the beaches, looking for turtles and dolphins, and eating exquisite food. Thanks so much for making this happen.
1 comments:
That is so nice that they put up that huge monument to you guys! ;) What a fun honeymoon, I'm jealous!
Post a Comment