Saturday, November 1, 2008

our Mancation to the Kennecott


Thats right today we took a good saturday field trip to the kennecott copper mine in south salt lake. it was great; dirt, big trucks, and the smell of man labor. this place was seriously huge, i had no clue that this place even existed or that it was so big.



this trucks that were there were so big. this is one of the tires from the trucks. bradley drove big contruction dump trucks over the summer so he really enjoyed this trip because he saw so many trucks that were way bigger than his. seriously these trucks were like the size of houses.


i figured i would get a good posing shot of me and my mustache and the enormous kennecott mine!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Megan said...

You look hilarious with that mustache!! Do you only grow it on the weekends or something? I just can't get over it! :)

Jane said...

Oh my, that tire is big!

Jane said...

Oh my, that tire is big!

Jane said...

Oops, I wrote that twice. Oh, and I saw your blog link on James' blog. Hi Carter! and James.

Jane said...

Oops, I wrote that twice. Oh, and I saw your blog link on James' blog. Hi Carter! and James.

Post a Comment