Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bear Trip

so after Castleton Valley we headed along I-70 closer to the Colorado border to meet up with our Biology professor. he had invited the whole class to come to a natural bear den to help measure the cubs of a hibernating mother and to learn more of bears. Bradley being a TA for the class and I being a student in the class both decided since the first time we heard of the trip that we were going. Once we got there we realized that Professor Black had invited his whole neighborhood it seem like. there were many people but bradley and i still got some good pictures with our our friendly black bear.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, that's amazing! I'll have to show Em, she'll be impressed you were sitting next to a bear!

naomi said...

I want one.

naomi said...

It could be friends with Moses

Post a Comment