i got eight staples tonight from an intramural soccer game. it was from a head to teeth collision with the other team off a corner kick. accidents happen but they seem to happen all the time to me. i dont understand it.
Ow ow ow ow ow!!!!!! We're all over here cringing! Ember wants to know how would you even get staples in your head? (I think she thinks the staples are the injury, she's probably imagining some sort of psycho stapler incident!) Anyways, I hope you're feeling better! Does it hurt? Just in time for your birthday, eh? Nice.
1 comments:
Ow ow ow ow ow!!!!!! We're all over here cringing! Ember wants to know how would you even get staples in your head? (I think she thinks the staples are the injury, she's probably imagining some sort of psycho stapler incident!) Anyways, I hope you're feeling better! Does it hurt? Just in time for your birthday, eh? Nice.
Post a Comment